Keep or Delete : The Denim Skirt

Sunday, June 07, 2015


Skirt - M&S // Sunnies & Shoes - Topshop //
I think pretty much everyone this season has a button up A-line denim skirt, that 70's trend is really catching! I've got a dark denim and a light wash mini, however when I spied this midi length version I just couldn't resist. Call it the Alexa Chung effect - she's recently been spotted in one. However I'm not 100% sure if it will suit a size 10, 5ft 5", 18 year old girl in the same way it suits the tall, slim and beautiful Chung. What do you think, too much or just right?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh deffo keep. It's a classic! Love the mid-blue of the denim too.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a keeper. It's such a versatile piece, easily dressed up or down and it's comfy ;)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe