Lazy Day Dressing

Wednesday, June 03, 2015




Jeans - Primark // Shoes - Topshop // Bag - Michael Kors // Watch - Bulova

I have to say, my first outfit post on the new blog is not the most inspiring. Buuuut with trying to look presentable for Sixth Form every day, alongside dressing smart for work on a weekend, I become a lazy girl on my rare days off. Printed trousers, baggy tee and Birks is pretty much my uniform. 

I've had these Topshop imitation Birkenstocks since last summer but this year I was after white. Luckily for me I found a huge range of colours in TK Maxx, for half the RRP! If you're after some real Birks but for imitation prices TK is deffo the place to go, I'm well chuffed.

p.s. currently working on my blog design so excuse anything that looks a bit wrong.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pants and bag are a match made in heaven !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe