Staple Jewellery

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

I own an extravagant amount of jewellery. Literally, I have drawers and trays and boxes piled full of Topshop statement tribal necklaces, and ear cuffs, and other jewellery trends from the past 5-ish years. Needless to say I wear none of it but the hoarder in me can't bear to throw anything away.

Over the past year I've been doing the mature thing, so therefore buying less tat and investing more in staple pieces. It's much harder with clothes and shoes etc, but I can honestly say I've bought no crappy jewellery that's made my fingers green, or snapped after 3 wears for example. This is what I currently adorn my hands with.


I'm not a huge fan of gold, however rose gold is just something special, and I think it goes really well with silver. The bracelet is Pandora, and I bought it myself while receiving a lot of the charms as gifts. I go for a silver and amber theme as again I think this colour ties nicely with rose gold. Enter the watch. This was a gift from my incredibly generous boyfriend (doesn't he have good taste?) and probably the most expensive thing I own. I absolutely adore it and now feel completely naked without it on. It's a Bulova, complete with more diamonds than I can count so I am very precious about it. Both the rings are Pandora, too.

It's so nice to have some classy, staple jewellery I can wear every day, and know will last forever.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've been more fussy with my jewellery lately too and I must say it's very nice not having green fingers haha! Your watch is so beautiful, boy did good x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same - I'm not a huge fan of gold either. I love the ring!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nail polish in this pic - is it Model's Own? Thanks for the great shoe-stuffing tip you left on my blog :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe