A big LUSH review!

Tuesday, August 04, 2015


I have been obsessed with Lush for quite a while now (it's just one of those blogger things!), and think their skincare products are second to none. If I use their products religiously ever day, I get clear skin in a couple of weeks! Anyway I tried a few new products out recently so thought I'd share my opinions.




Mask of Magnaminty (love the name) is exactly what it says on the tin - a big tub of minty, green goodness! I like to use a really thick generous layer to get the full face mask feel, and then I leave it for about 15 minutes until it starts to feel tight. I love the consistency; soft at first, then the kaolin makes it gently exfoliating when you wash it off. As well as this, the peppermint scent is delicious and fresh. This makes my skin smooth and soft, and if I use it consistently, it really does prevent breakouts.



I do have quite combination skin, and I bought this when my T-zone was quite oily. The scent is just unbelievable; including salt, lime, coconut oil, avocado butter and vodka, it's that summer holiday scent bottled! This calmed down any oily patches, and also removed all dead skin but unfortunately it is just too drying for me! I now only use it on occasion for a deep scrub. It is also worth noting do NOT get this in your mouth, it literally tastes like you've taken a big gulp of sea water!



Love Lettuce is one of the fresh face masks that I got free from bringing back 5 empties. To be honest, it was the only one left in my local Lush but I wanted to try it anyway. The main ingredients are almond oil and lavender, so it makes softens the skin and again the kaolin exfoliates. This is so similar to Mask of Magnaminty, just with a Lavender smell. This is really lovely, but for a lazy girl like me it is a lot of effort to retrieve from the fridge all the time! You also get a smaller amount in the fresh face masks, although considering it was free I certainly can't complain!

So I'd strongly recommend Mask of Magnaminty! It's powerful, but gentle enough to add into your everyday routine. What is your favourite Lush product?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe