A New Chapter

Monday, August 24, 2015


Top - New Look // Skirt - Zara // Bag - Clarks // Shoes - New Look





Hi everyone! Unfortunately I am back in the North East after my amazing Parisian holiday and it is just non-stop raining up here. You can probably tell this outfit was shot before I went away!

This has been a go-to summer outfit for me on days off. Floaty, tie-up blouse, a-line button up skirt; nothing new, but a failsafe outfit. Again I'm wearing the denim, white tan combo I love so much at this time of year.

While on holiday I got my A-Level results and I'm so happy with them! So in three weeks time I will be following what has been an ambition of mine since childhood; studying fashion journalism. Finally, I will be at a point in my life I have always looked forward to. I can't wait, and I'm so excited to share my experiences here on my blog. I'm feeling very motivated and ready to get into education again!

Until next time. Paris photo diary coming soon! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love those sandals! They looked so weird on me though, I was gutted. Congrats on your A-Levels, that's so exciting you've got your dream course! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe