Brand Focus: Urban Decay

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Urban Decay is a brand most known for their 'Naked' palettes, but I've recently fallen in love with almost all of their products!



The first product I ever bought was the Naked 3 Palette. I've always been a big fan of eyeshadow but normally just used cheap palettes. But I completely fell for Naked 3. I adore pink (as you can probably guess by the above photo) and the rosy gold tones are just stunning. This really piqued my interest in higher end make-up, and since then the addiction has spiralled out of control.


In the Naked palette, there was a sample of the eye Primer Potions, and I loved those too so ended up buying the shade 'Sin'. It's a lovely champagne shimmer by itself, but works perfectly as a primer. I've worn eyeshadows for 18 hours with this and it has never worn off!


Lastly are these two recent purchases. I'd never heard much about the Naked Skin foundation but bought it on a whim and have no regrets! It's great coverage but still so lightweight and the colour matches my skin perfectly. It's a demi-matte finish, and while I normally prefer dewy I find this great as it needs no setting powder. It is also so, so luminous I can't count how many times I've been called glowy!

I'm sure everyone has heard of the magical All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and all I have to say is yes, it is as good as everyone makes out!

Urban Decay Wishlist

Of course after getting my make-up done at Urban Decay I fell in love with every product (walking away with only two seems like a victory). Buuut I now have a wishlist worth £160.50! I think it's time to start saving.

Naked Smoky - Brow Tamer Gel - Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder - Naked Flushed - Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush - Naked Skin Bronzing Beauty Balm - Naked Concealer

Have you tried Urban Decay? What's your favourite product?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want the Naked 3 palette, the shades are gorgeous! I've also been wanting to try one of their setting sprays, they sound really good!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe