Paris Part Deux

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Here's the next instalment in my Paris holiday posts.. Did someone say post holiday blues?


As it was Kieran's first time in Paris, we decided to do a lot of the more touristy things. First up was the obvious - the Eiffel Tower!

I have been up the Tower before, I even went right to the top floor. However based on the fact my legs turned to jelly when I reached the top (apparently I am scared of heights) I could only face up to the second floor that day!





I didn't dare stand on the Glass Floor! We visited the Eiffel Tower at approximately ten in the morning and waited in an hour long queue, which is not as bad as people say it is. Just watch out, there will be a million people trying to sell you selfie sticks!

After a quick lunch in Galeries Lafayette, we headed over to the Montmartre area (our favourite) to visit the Salvador Dalí museum. I've never seen this exhibition before but it was amazing! Dalí's mind works in such bizarre ways, and it was great to see some of his famous 'melting clocks' in the flesh.



Of course this was nicely topped off with a cheeky Cosmo (or a Bud for Kieran) in sunny Montmartre! Au revoir Paris!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos! I must get to Paris one day x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible photos, looks like you had an amazing trip!

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe