Falling for Autumn

Tuesday, October 20, 2015


It is such a blogger cliche… But I LOVE Autumn!

I love the fashion, how you can wear your cute knitwear and coats without being absolutely freezing. Layering is basically the best thing ever. Autumn marks the return of boots, which means it is acceptable to buy three new pairs. Scarves and woolly hats are the best accessories.

I love the food, Pumpkin Spice Lattes return (delicious but soooo sweet). It is okay to spend a whole day in bed with tea and hot chocolate. Light summery salads are gone and nutritious warming meals such as soup and Sunday dinners are back on the scene.

I love the occasions; Halloween, Bonfire Night and it also means Christmas is nearly here!!!

But mostly I love living in the countryside at this time of year. I am surrounded by a vast amount of trees, which means even looking out of the window provides a beautiful, postcard worthy scene of trees in various oranges, reds, rusts, burnt oranges and dark green colours. I thought it would be a great idea to combine these and shoot my very Autumnal outfit in Auckland Park!


I've only had this jumper for a few days and I am obsessed. It is one of them gorgeous deep Autumnal colours that is always in fashion at this time of year. It is also perfectly oversized and cosy, but the lace-up detailing keeps it on trend. The best part? It was £14! I'll have one in every colour, please!







Jumper - Primark // Jeans - New Look // Bag - Coach // Shoes - Zara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe