Brand Focus: Clinique

Sunday, October 11, 2015


I've never tried many Clinique products, but winning £100 worth of Clinique items certainly changed that!

I wouldn't describe myself as lucky or unlucky but I don't often win things. Needless to say I am over the moon with this prize! Who doesn't love free make-up?


The item I was most excited about was the Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara. It has been voted better than Benefit They're Real! This is a fab mascara and really does thicken them, although I feel it would look better on someone who has long lashes already.

I also got the Skinny Stick which is simply a plain black waxy eyeliner. It's not as strong as a black liquid eyeliner (which i wear almost daily) but looks fab for a more subtle look.

Next up, I got two eyeshadow products. I am in LOVE with the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in the shade Lavish Lilac. It is great for a simple wash of colour over the eyes, and the consistency is so creamy it just glides on. This is a great everyday shade. I also got the All About Shadow Quad in the shade Smoke and Mirrors which I use to create a classic smokey eye. It is a very glittery set of shadows so I keep this one for nights out.

Lastly I got the Blushing Blush in the shade Sunset Glow. The pigment in this is so strong, it really packs a punch! The colour is really unique, not quite red or pink or coral; a bit of all three!

I'm so happy I won that competition as it means I've been able to try and lot of products I wouldn't normally buy. I'm very pleased with them, particularly the chubby stick. I am now desperate to buy the Sculpting Highlight Chubby Stick!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love that blush, it looks so pretty. I haven't tried any of clinique products but they sound lovely. Amazing post :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! I've never really tried anything from Clinique except from their blushes. I think that is a really lovely brand indeed! :) xo

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe