Colour Blocking

Tuesday, October 06, 2015


Yes, that is right. I am actually wearing a cardigan. But doesn't this incarnation feel so current?
Normally I just can't get away with cardigans, they're too slouchy and remind me of that 'look' everyone wore in like 2008 - girly dresses, slouchy boots and grandad cardigans. That trend still haunts my nightmares…

That being said, when I saw this cardi on the Topshop website I fell in love. The slouchy shape, combined with the colour blocking and the cosy feel just really got me! Luckily I found one that had been ordered online and then returned to my local Topshop - in my size - and nabbed it straight away!

And of course, I had to get these matching shoes didn't I? Topshop 20% off student discount is bad for my bank balance. I can't even begin to describe the shape and style, but who doesn't love a quirky shoe? That, and there's just something about a camel and black colour combo I can't resist..

What do you think of cardigans? I am now officially a convert and I will be snuggling up in this beauty as the perfect Autumnal cover up!





Necklace - Vintage // Top - Topshop // Cardigan - Topshop // Bracelet & Rings - Pandora // Shoes - Topshop // Bag - Coach //

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. really like it,it looks super comfy,lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same nowadays about cardigans, I completely love the look of them on the hanger but everytime I try to work my once beloved oversized cardigan into an outfit I just hate the look of it! Although I have to say I really love this particular cardigan on you, I think the colour blocking adds more dimension to it and I just love to look of the matching shoes!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe