Making Suede Work for Winter!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015


A suede jacket is one of those blogger items everyone got over the summer.. Here's my tips on how to make it work in the colder months, too!
Firstly, keep the look tonal. I managed to nab a ribbed polo neck in the same burnt orange shade of my jacket from M&S. This adds a streamlined silhouette, but they're great for keeping you warm too. Cosiness without the bulk? Yes please!

Next, add boots - a winter essential. Bonus points if they are a) sock boots, b) snakeskin or c) knee-high. Topshop have the best selection, as always!

The main piece in transforming this look? A big scarf, and I mean huuuuuuuuuge. This one from Zara doubles up as a blanket, and looks great either hanging down or fully wrapped around my neck trying to pull of the whole tucked-in hair look. All it takes is a little bit of layering and it can be really easy to make your clothes wearable in all seasons!

I've been a little bit quiet on the blog front recently; Uni deadlines are quickly approaching. However I only have two weeks left of this term, so I'll be blogging a lot more. I've missed it! Blogmas is sounding fun, and a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. It's exactly 1 month today!






Scarf - Zara // Jacket - Zara // Polo Neck - M&S // Skirt - Zara // Boots - Topshop //

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE this look!! The jacket is amazing and the colour is just super. I think I need to invest :) x x

    www.theteabee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The jacket comes with a matching skirt too and I just love it! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe