Stripes and Leather

Wednesday, November 11, 2015


To me, there is something so perennially chic about a stripy polo neck.

Even more so when paired with a leather jacket, and an A-line skirt. There is nothing particularly special about this look; it just consists of flattering and good quality basics. I also feel like it is a really 'me' outfit, I basically wear a version of this in different colours every day. 

Of course I had to play up the French vibes a little bit, by adding the jacket and red lipstick. The loafers are some of my favourites, extremely comfy (which is a rarity in my shoes) and I love a good leopard/stripe combination!

This week has been my Uni reading week, so I've had a few blissful lie-ins. I also managed to get tickets to see The Stone Roses next year, as well as acquiring a mini Lush Christmas haul. All in all, it has been a great week!





Jacket - Topshop // Jumper - Topshop // Skirt - Zara // Shoes - Clarks //

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ah I love it! I definitely need to purchase a button down skirt to wear with my striped polo!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with this outfit - can you ever beat stripes and denim? I think not!! Sophie xxx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe