Winter Wardrobe Wishlist

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

A/W Wishlist
Every Autumn/Winter I just feel the need to update my wardrobe. Nothing too extravagant, just adding a few staple pieces that I can mix and match with what I already have. This is what I'm crushing on at the minute,

ASOS Biker Jacket in Faux Fur - I really want a borg/ reverse shearling jacket this season, as they're just so unique. The ideal one is this from Massimo Dutti but as it is a bit out of my price range, this ASOS one will do. It looks so cosy!
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp - I've never tried any Charlotte Tilbury products but everyone in the blogosphere seems to be obsessed at the minute. This eyeshadow quad is beautiful. The colours can be perfect for daytime, but the gold makes it suitable for the upcoming Christmas party season too!

Vivienne Westwood Woollen Scarf - This stunning woollen scarf just exudes luxury. It is so simple but feels wonderfully soft, and I love the understated logo. It is a little bit on the pricey side for a scarf but I know I'd wear this beauty for many more winters to come.

River Island Cropped Kick Flares - To me, skinny jeans are starting to look a little bit boring. I've been loving girlfriend jeans recently, and these cropped kick flares are next on my list to try. Just the right side of quirky, and I think they'll look great with some of my ankle boots!

Topshop Master Tortoiseshell Heel Boots - I looveeeee sock boots this season, the silhouette is so elegant. I've already purchased these from Topshop, but I have fallen in love with the tortoiseshell heel on these. However I've just found the lower heeled version and think they might be a bit more suitable for everyday wear. Either way, I need a pair!

Zara A-Line Skirt - Just a cheap and cheerful skirt from Zara, I already wear a lot of a-line skirts but I don't have any in cord, or this colour. A really cute bargain!

Zara High Heel Ankle Boot - It is probably for the best that these boots have sold out, otherwise I would have serious concerns for my bank balance. How gorgeous!?

Michael Kors Greenwich Bag - Now the ultimate, top-of-my-Christmas-list item is this bucket bag. This is one of the few bag silhouettes I don't actually own so I am now desperate for one to add to my collection. This Michael Kors dove grey, buttery soft leather version would do just nicely!

I just love A/W fashion, all woolly knits and layers, so I can't wait to invest in some of these. Bring on payday!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want the Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette! The colours are gorgeous.
    www.missamyguest.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe