Blogmas #1 - Christmas Wishlist

Tuesday, December 01, 2015


I'm kicking off December and Blogmas with a little letter to Santa!

Topshop Glitter Wrap Culotte Jumpsuit - Anything gold and glittery looks great at Christmas, and I love this jumpsuit! The culotte shape makes it look really modern. Great for any Christmas parties.

Michael Kors Greenwich Bucket Bag - Yep, still in love with this bag featured in my last wish list. Hopefully I can hold off buying it until after Christmas when I visit the designer outlet!

Topshop Mandy Ghillie Court Shoes - These shoes are brilliantly festive and would look great paired with the jumpsuit. I can't believe they're such a bargain!

Kate Spade All in Good Taste Book - What is Christmas without a few books? I love flicking through light-hearted, coffee table reads like this.

Ray Bradbury Fahrenheit 451 - This has been on my reading list for a while, I currently am obsessed with dystopian future stories.

Margaret Atwood The Heart Goes Last - The newest book from my favourite author is a necessity.

YSL Black Opium Perfume - I love this, it is my current signature scent. Unfortunately I'm running low and desperately need a new bottle!

Lindt Gold Reindeer - A Christmas essential!

Morphe 35O Palette - Eyeshadow is my favourite and I love this warm toned, autumnal palette, the combination possibilities are endless.

Prancing Reindeer Pendant Charm - The Pandora Christmas Collection is like the prettiest thing I've ever seen! I'm always after new charms for my bracelet and this is subtle enough to wear all year round.

Lush Magical Zoetrope - I would really like a Lush gift set and this box is so cool!

Naked Skin Beauty Balm - Perfect for achieving that 'Glow from Within' look, and it will look so pretty with my other Urban Decay Products.

And that's everything I'm hoping to see under the tree! What's on your Christmas list this year?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. those Top Shop shoes look gorgeous! and I'm loving the reindeer charm. hoping you get what you wish for!


    Becca // 15bex02.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My Mam asked me yesterday if I'm a size 5 or 6 shoe so fingers crossed ;-)

      Delete
  2. SO many lovely things! I would love the Kate Spade book x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! This + Alexa Chung's book is just the perfect flatlay combo ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe