Blogmas #14 - Fur Sleeved Coat

Monday, December 14, 2015


This quirky coat might possibly be my favourite of the season.

A fur coat is hardly anything new, but this amazing Topshop one passed down to me from my Mam (she has great style) adds a unique touch. The herringbone body contrasting with the incredibly soft, furry arms is something a little different, and has the look of a fur coat without all the bulk in the body. I love it!

So I've fallen behind in Blogmas a bit, but I've been soooo busy. I had loads of Uni deadlines last Friday, and with work in between I had no time to get any posts up! I am now officially done with semester 1 at Uni, so I'm looking forward to chilling out. However, I've ended up catching a cold so all I want to do is lie in bed at the minute! But I'm not complaining, cosying up with cuppas, mince pies and Christmas films isn't bad at all!





Coat - Topshop // Jumper - Primark // Bag - Coach // Jeans - ASOS // Boots - Topshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe