Blogmas #4 - Cosy Cardigans

Friday, December 04, 2015


This cardi is the best for snuggling up in on those cold, winter nights.

I've not been very well recently, nothing bad just feeling slightly run down. This week I've basically worn a variation of this outfit the whole time. Jeans, slouchy top and cardigan - comfy and casual. However if I need to go out anywhere the boots add a touch of style to the look.

So admittedly it might be slightly too cold to wear just a cardigan, but I want to get as much wear out of it as possible, I love it! I am also really liking this long, tunic-style polo neck, it was a good TK Maxx bargain and the slits up the sides make it something a little different. What's your favourite knitwear at the moment? Perfect for this cold and dreary weather!






Cardigan - Topshop // Polo neck - TK Maxx // Jeans - Topshop // Boots - Topshop //

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the cardi and the boots :)
    x

    www.honeybelleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe