Blogmas #3 - Topshop Mistic Boots

Thursday, December 03, 2015


I can't stop wearing my gorgeous new boots.

I'm sure you'll have seen these boots everywhere, they're a current blogger favourite. After weeks of complaining how I couldn't afford them to my boyfriend (I'm going on holiday soon and a girl has gotta save), he eventually must have gotten sick and decided to treat me to these boots, and it was a lovely surprise. They're just dreamy..

First Topshop released the high heeled Master boot, which I really liked. But then the lower heeled, more practical Mistic boot came out and I fell in love. Made from buttery soft leather, featuring a decorative heel that falls somewhere between marble and tortoiseshell, and the perfect height for everyday wear. What more could you ask for? Since getting them, I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't worn them. They're the perfect finishing touch to every outfit.

Below I've listed my boots and some of the other statement heels I'm loving from Topshop. Happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooooh such a nice treat! Major BF points! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe