Bella Freud x Fred Perry

Saturday, January 09, 2016


Bella Freud x Fred Perry - the perfect collaboration.

I visited Paris over the New Year and near where we stay there is an incredible designer outlet. This year, the Fred Perry store was full to the brim of the Bella Freud collection and with about 70% discount, I was in heaven!

I could've bought every jumper in the store but restrained myself and stuck to this one. It's official. I'm in love. The motif, the little details, the fit… This is my (more affordable) version of the infamous 1970 jumper.

Camel and black is my favourite colour combination, and I added in some different textures too with the coated jeans and shearling coat. And of course, my favourite shoes. I'm going to be wearing this outfit to death for the rest of winter!

These photos were taken on my new camera, a Christmas present from the boyfriend, I am super impressed with the quality! We shot these by the villa we stayed at, Paris photo diary coming soon!









Jacket - H&M // Jumper - Fred Perry // Jeans - New Look // Bag - Coach // Shoes - Topshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe