Shades of Grey

Tuesday, April 12, 2016


The best thing about this (slightly) warmer weather is not having to wear a coat.

The second best thing is getting to wear all the new season trends to get us in the mood for summer. I'm really loving ruffles and frills at the moment and, while it's not yet warm enough for my ruffled bardot dresses, I'm channelling summer in this grey Asos top.

A little bit girly, a little bit western and currently my favourite thing in my wardrobe. 

I've invested in Asos Premier finally so might have a lil' haul coming up soon. I hate waiting for online orders to arrive so this is perfect for me.

I'm also wearing my Topshop glove shoes which haven't been off my feet for the past couple of weeks. I love the butter-soft leather and beautiful dove grey colour. Be warned - they're a definite marmite shoe, being referred to as 'Granny shoes' by most of my family and friends.

Clearly they've never seen the Celine SS 15 collection. 

Anyway, I'm off - this 2000 word essay isn't going to write itself. What do you think of the ruffle trend? 





Top - ASOS // Bag - Coach // Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Topshop

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this outfit!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe