Sunny Afternoon

Tuesday, April 26, 2016


Last week I finished work and the sun was shining, which gave me a perfect excuse to debut my favourite new summer accessories.

To me, summer jackets are really hard to find. Macs are great but they're quite formal, and denim jackets are no good when you're wearing jeans. Enter the 'Shacket'. It is nice and lightweight, only just heavier than a shirt, and a lovely soft fabric. I think it is so versatile and can be dressed up or down. The perfect Spring cover-up.

The other new addition to my wardrobe was these lace up tan sandals. I'm still really into the lace-up footwear trend (I have my eye on those Julia heels from Public Desire) and these are perfect for casual summer days. Plus they match my MK bag, so win-win.

For the rest of the outfit I stuck to the classics - button up skirt and a stripey tee. I'm currently curled up in my dressing gown, almost dying of cold and watching it snow outside so these pictures seem a world away - British summer, ey!






Jacket - Topshop // Top - Joules // Skirt - Zara // Bag - Michael Kors // Sandals - Topshop //

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm really into lace up foot wear too! I literally cannot stop buying them x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe