#thefrankeffect

Saturday, June 04, 2016



"Get Naked. Get Dirty. Get Rough. Get Clean."

I'm sure you've already heard of Frank Body, a coffee based skincare brand from Australia. You've probably seen their images plastered all over Instagram; girls taking selfies mid-shower covered in a gritty brown scrub and dubbed '#thefrankeffect'. The marketing is great and their insta page @frankfeedback showed absolutely amazing results, so I just had to place an order.

I stuck to the classic and ordered the Original Coffee Scrub. It was £11.95 including free postage which I think is a great price since the bag is literally full to the brim with the scrub. Also I was really impressed that it arrived the day after I ordered it, which is brilliant service.

Packaging wise, it is very quirky and signature 'Frank'. The scrub is in essentially what is a brown envelope that is re-sealable along the top. I originally worried about this getting wet and disintegrating, however it is lined with plastic and I've realised that this is not a problem at all.

The first thing I noticed when I opened this up was the smell. Oh my gosh the smell. It is just like walking into Starbucks. It also includes orange oil, which takes away the slight bitterness of coffee and makes it smell deliciously sweet. It also comes in peppermint, coconut and cacao scents. I just know I will love the coconut one and I want to try that next!


I bought this scrub due to a number of skin complaints - a few stretch marks here and there, and a few scars from a bout of acne last year. The scrub has different ingredients which tackle these problems; coffee to stimulate blood flow, cold pressed sweet almond oil to reduce pigmentation, and vitamin E to prevent cellular damage. I have to say it really works.

To use, just grab a handful of scrub and rub it in circular motions on the target areas. You then leave it for 5-10 minutes, so I use this time to brush my teeth and use mouthwash. Then you rinse it off and voila! It does however get all over the floor of the shower, so be sure to spend time washing it away.

Having used this at least 3 times a week for a month now, I've really noticed a significant difference and improvement in my skin. The stretch marks are completely gone and the scars are fading! It leaves your skin so soft and smooth and smelling amazing.

This is definitely a miracle product for me. I actually really look forward to showering when I know it is a scrub day! You must invest and see #thefrankeffect for yourself!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe