Gucci Unboxing

Wednesday, July 06, 2016


Have you ever fallen completely and utterly, hopelessly in love with a pair of shoes?

I certainly have. I'm always lusting after designer shoes and bags but when I first saw the Gucci Princetown loafers I just knew I needed them.

The Gucci loafer is infamous, but the backless Princetown version is a modern classic, and I much prefer it over the traditional full-loafer style. I'm also obsessed with this GC blooms print which has made the Gucci logo covetable again. These shoes have been all over the blogosphere and Instagram, which only made me want them even more!

I had big plans on saving up for these - I even tried a pair on in Selfridges to find out my size - when a parcel arrived at my door. My boyfriend had bought them as a surprise gift for me! I am so, so grateful and absolutely over the moon to own the shoes of my dreams.


I'd say they are quite true to size, however are a slightly narrow fit. They are described as being canvas, but they are more of a coated canvas, which makes them more wearable. They feel like absolutely amazing quality and an absolute pleasure to wear!

What do you think of the latest Gucci collections? I think Alessandro Michele has worked wonders for the brand! Next up, the Gucci Dionysus bag (in the matching print, of course)...

Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These are beautiful, absolutely love the bloom print! Very jealous xx

    Beth | Polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's such a beautiful print, isn't it xxx

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful! I've always dreamt of my first high end fashion purchase being a Burberry trench, though. Fingers crossed! X
    www.bisoushollyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can't go wrong with a classic like the Burberry trench! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I dream of owning a pair of Gucci loafers and these are just a dream! I adore them, how lovely that they were a surprise gift too, so thoughtful. x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to admit, it was an amazing gift. They are so worth the investment, just go for it! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe