Think Pink

Monday, July 25, 2016


I don't know what it is, but at the minute all I want to wear is pink.

It has always been my favourite colour, but I never really used to wear pink very much for fear of looking too saccharine. Recently though, it has very much had a comeback the colour is desirable again - particularly shades of blush. It is so feminine and flattering, and I couldn't be happier about the pink revival!

So what to wear with pink? Light denim works perfectly with pale pastel shades, and roughens up a very girly look. I've gotten so much wear out of these embroidered jeans over the summer and I am really happy with the fit, so I will definitely be purchasing another pair - this colour isn't available anymore but I love the blue coloured version I've linked below! I've decided to pair my pink wrap top with more pink (how much is too much?) and added the Michael Kors bag and my Gucci loafers.





I wore this outfit to visit the Bowes Museum Shoes: Pleasure & Pain exhibition. It is the only venue outside of London to host this collection, which is brilliant considering it is just on the doorstep for me. It was a great exhibition and made me feel much less guilty about my shoe hoarding problems. It even has something for the boys, too - my boyfriend loved the Adidas collection! I would definitely recommend that you visit if you can - you have until October the 9th!

Neckerchief - New Look // Blouse - Topshop // Jeans - Topshop // Bag - Michael Kors // Shoes - Gucci

Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so pretty! Your jeans and shoes are perfect <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe