Archive by Alexa in Paris!

Sunday, August 07, 2016


Well I've just returned from a week in Paris & Disneyland, and it is fair to say I have a serious bout of post-holiday blues.

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to live in Paris - preferably somewhere in the 3rd Arrondissement - and my holidays there just heighten that. There is such a relaxed way of life there that you don't get in London. Nothing makes me happier than walking to the boulangerie (much more appealing word than bakery) on a sunny morning, for a croissant and baguette. Or strolling around le Marais and discovering more amazing independent boutiques. Or trying new cocktails in the leafy garden of Le Troubadour. Paris really feels like home to me and I am now determined to live there as soon as possible. All that's left is to learn the lingo..




Onto the outfit; it always feels nice to get a little bit dressed up on holiday, no matter where you are. This floaty red number is one of my current favourite outfits. I was obsessed with the Archive by Alexa collection when it first came out, but I was saving up at the time which meant I couldn't get anything. Fast forward a couple of months; when I looked on the M&S website last week I found the full collection. On sale. This beautiful 'Misty' dress was a bargain at £10.49! I snapped it up straight away and it is the perfect easy breezy summery dress. The fact it matches with the background just makes it even better..




I paired with my trusty Mango sandals, a pale pink MK bag and a straw sun hat ready for a scorching hot day of exploring Disneyland. It really was an amazing week and I'm planning my next trip back already - Paris, à bientôt!

Hat - Topshop // Dress - M&S // Bag - Michael Kors // Sandals - Mango

Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe