Autumn Wishlist

Sunday, October 02, 2016


We're officially into Autumn now, and I for one couldn't be happier about it! I love Autumn, so much so I've actually just gotten an Autumn themed tattoo (post coming soon). So without further ado, here is my Autumn wishlist.

Ray Bradbury - We'll Always Have Paris - Fahrenheit 451 is actually one of my favourite books of all time, so I already know that I'll love this. The eerie vibes are perfect for this time of year.

Stephen King - Salem's Lot - Keeping with the spooky theme, this would be a brilliant Halloween read!

Morphe 35Os Palette - Everyone knows the orange and burgundy hues of the 35O palette are just right for Autumn. I love a bit of shimmer too, so this version is right up my street.

Yankee Candle - Witches Brew - Spooky, smoky and sultry smelling patchouli makes for a wonderful Halloween themed candle, and this jar makes a great decoration too!

Yankee Candle - Pain au Raisin - I literally can't imagine a more delicious smelling candle. They're perfect for cosy, Autumnal hygge themed nights.

Topshop Maximum Boots - It is essential to get a new pair of black boots when the colder months come closer. I've got my eye on these babes; a perfect everyday heel height, and I'm loving the Gucci-esque fringe and bar detailing.

ASOS Baker Boy Cap - I'm definitely not a hat person, however I can't resist these baker boy styles and hopefully they don't look too bad on me. 

ASOS Corduroy Jacket - Sometimes, all you need is a casual jacket to throw on and go. I love that corduroy is back in fashion this season and this stone colour will go with everything!

Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've only read Carrie, I'd love to read more Stephen King! I love the hat too, I've been looking at it but I find ASOS hats come up tiny on me - maybe I just have a big head! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That corduroy jacket is perfect for Autumn, I actually really love the colour of that one, it's quite unusual.

    Also, pain au raisin Yankee candle? YESS PLEASE. x

    www.kirstyburrage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe