Happy Lushoween

Monday, October 24, 2016


It's nearly here! Halloween is merely days away, so I've rounded up some of my favourite Lush products to get me in the spooky mood.



First up, my ultimate favourite; the Sparkly Pumpkin. This little bar fills your bath with an abundance of glitter and bubbles, and turns the water a deep orange hue. I'm so glad this returned this year, and will definitely be stocking up on a few more!


A new product this year is the Boo Bath Melt. Isn't he just adorable! Half bubble bar, half bath melt, this will create a bath full of bubbles, as well as making the water very moisturising. It has a ginger smell, which isn't particularly strong but I am a fan of it. I can't wait to try this!


Another favourite is the Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb. To me, this witchy patchouli scent just epitomises Halloween. I love the shower cream in the same smell, too.


Next is the brand new Pumpkin Bath Bomb. Lush claims it will 'evoke the rich, biscuity fragrance of home-baking', which sounds right up my street. Disappointingly, I found it had a rather plain, citrusy smell. However it was still a fun, seasonal product.


Last up is the Goth Fairy Shimmer Bar. I'd never tried a product like this, so didn't know what to expect. Luckily, I love it! The blackcurrant scent is very similar to the Comforter, and this bar leaves multicoloured lustre while also acting as a brilliant moisturiser. And look how cute she is!

I love Halloween, and am glad the Lush collection is expanding every year and adding many fun new products to try. Next up - the Christmas collection!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment!

Subscribe